How does it work?
- Create program on your computer inside OCTOPUZ
- Output code to UR robot
- Simulate the program inside of OCTOPUZ to validate the process
- Run live program
- Full modification of program supported on UR controller
Feature and Benefits include:
- Full support for Polyscope controller - with generations of URP programs allowing complete control and modification on controller, and SCRIPT programs.
- Full support for the UR3, UR5, and UR10 robots including simulation and code output.
- Extensive library - available with robot models, end-of-arm tooling, fixtures, conveyor units, positioners,and more
- Drag-and-drop functionality - for easy cell layout set up
- Support for all robotic applications - including pick and place, dispensing, buffing/grinding, deburring, trimming, inspection, 3D printing, and more
- Automated path solving - to avoid potential robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Simulate entire lines - including conveyor systems, EOAT, and external machines
- Quickly share simulations - with video or 3D PDF files
- Integration with a variety of CAD/CAM packages for complex toolpath generation
- Convert g-code to UR programs
Download the OCTOPUZ + Universal Robots Brochure below!